Digital Drawings

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Wacom Graphire 3's are on sale!

Hi there! I’m not associated with Wacom or CompUSA, but I see that the Wacom Graphire 3 Tablet is on sale there for $70 this week. (Starts May 15) If you don’t already have a pen and tablet, I think you will LOVE this. See my link about how I do my digital drawings to read more about the Graphire 3. If you ever thought you might like to draw digitally, go get one of these. AND it comes with Painter Essentials 2 a wonderful pixel drawing program. This is a GREAT way to start learning to draw digitally! If you have any questions, feel free to email me, jlddavis@charter.net.

3 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Anonymous said...

You are so right about art and anything associated being nourishment! IFs nourish by doing and seeing art. Unfortunately live on other side of world to Wacom sale.

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting. I can't imagine a digital pen and tablet. I'm completely bemused. I've only ever done things by hand on a paper with regular pencils and pastels...I do love your work though...

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger steve said...

Now you will not be able to sleep for two weeks because you will be playing with your new art toys. Hope to see your Wacom work soon.
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home